Lumbar Stenosis Outcomes Research (LUSTOR)- A Randomized, Double-blind, Cross-over Trial of Pregabalin vs. Diphenhydramine in Patients With Lumbar Spinal Stenosis and Neuropathic Low Back Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary) ; Diphenhydramine
- Indications Neurogenic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUSTOR
- 31 Aug 2012 Results presented at the 14th World Congress on Pain.
- 09 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History