MN-221-CL-007: A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MN-221 When Administered Intravenously as an Adjunct to Standard Therapy to Adults With an Acute Exacerbation of Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bedoradrine (Primary) ; Ipratropium bromide; Salbutamol
- Indications Acute asthma; Status asthmaticus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MediciNova
- 14 Nov 2012 Results will be presented at the Fourth World Congress of Emergency Medicine, according to a MediciNova media release.
- 23 May 2012 Primary endpoint 'Forced-expiratory-volume-in-1-second' has not been met.
- 23 May 2012 Preliminary results were reported in a MediciNova media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History