A Phase Ib Study of SGN-40 (Anti-huCD40 mAb) in Combination With Rituximab and Gemcitabine for the Treatment of Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dacetuzumab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 05 Aug 2010 Planned patient number (29) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.