An 8-week, Prospective, Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Active-controlled, Multi-center Comparison Study of the Effects of Carbidopa/Levodopa/Entacapone Versus Immediate Release Carbidopa/Levodopa on Non-motor Symptoms in Patients With Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease and Demonstrating Non-motor Symptoms of Wearing Off.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa; Levodopa/carbidopa/entacapone
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 10 Jan 2011 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jan 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Feb 2008 to Mar 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 172 to 33 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov