A Prospective Study to Examine the Effectiveness and Safety of Neuraminidase Inhibitors in Volunteers Who Receive Long-Term Prophylaxis Against Pandemic Influenza: PIPET B.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary) ; Zanamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PIPET-B
- 23 Apr 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2012 Additional lead trial centre (Kirby Institute) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2009 Planned initiation date (May 2008), phase changed from III to IV reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.