Safety and Immunogenicity of a Tetravalent (A, C, Y, and W-135) Meningococcal Diphtheria Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine (TetraMenD) In Toddlers 9 to 18 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 polysaccharide
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 22 Apr 2011 Based in part on the results of this trial, the US FDA approved Menactra for use in infants aged 9-23 months for prevention of meningococcal disease caused by serogroups A, C, Y and W-135, according to a sanofi pasteur media release.
- 10 Apr 2008 New trial record.