A Randomized Phase III Trial of CC-5013 (Lenalidomide, NSC-703813) and Low Dose Dexamethasone (LLD) Versus Bortezomib (PS-341, NSC-681239), Lenalidomide and Low Dose Dexamethasone (BLLD) for Induction, in Patients With Previously Untreated Multiple Myeloma Without an Intent for Immediate Autologous Stem Cell Transplant
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Dec 2016 According to the International Myeloma Foundation media release, 471 patients enrolled between February 2008 and February 2012, at 139 institutions across the US.
- 23 Dec 2016 Results published in the International Myeloma Foundation media release.
- 23 Dec 2016 According to the International Myeloma Foundation media release, results presented in The Lancet.