A Phase II Study of Oral Clofarabine in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Mar 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 25 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.