A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, multicenter 4-week study to assess the effect of alendronate 70 mg and vitamin D3 2800 IU once weekly on fractional calcium absorption in postmenopausal osteoporotic women
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Alendronic acid/colecalciferol (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Aug 2011 Results published in the Journal of Bone and Mineral Research.
- 11 Apr 2008 New trial record.