Evaluation of the effect of 2 weeks treatment with CHF 4226 [carmoterol] pMDI [pressurised metered dose inhaler] 2microg and 4microg, given once daily in the morning, on 24-Hour FEV1 [forced expiratory volume in one second] in patients with COPD [chronic obstructive pulmonary disease].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carmoterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Sep 2009 Primary endpoint 'Forced expiratory volume in 1 second' has been met.
- 15 Sep 2009 Results were presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society (ERS-2009).
- 07 Jan 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 57 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History