A phase 2, randomized, active comparator-controlled, dose-ranging study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of TAK-442 in subjects undergoing total knee replacement.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium; Letaxaban
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 05 Dec 2009 Results have been presented at the 51st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 19 Dec 2008 Actual end date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Dec 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 1050 to 1045 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History