Long-term efficacy and safety of agomelatine in non-depressed out-patients with Generalized Anxiety Disorder.A 26-week randomised double-blind placebo-controlled parallel group study following an open-label period of 16 weeks with agomelatine (25mg/day with the possibility for blinded dose-adjustment to 50mg/day).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Agomelatine (Primary)
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 370 to 500 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 12 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Apr 2008 New trial record.