A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Phase 2 Study of the Safety and Efficacy of 0.7 mg/kg/Day and 1.4 mg/kg/Day of ABT-089 in the Treatment of Children With Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pozanicline (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Sep 2008 Actual end date (July 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 02 Sep 2008 Actual patient number (121) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Sep 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.