A double-blind randomized clinical trial comparing the safety and antiviral activity of 48-week clevudine and adefovir-dipivoxil in HBeAg(-) [hepatitis e antigen negative] chronic hepatitis b with compensated liver function.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Adefovir dipivoxil; Clevudine
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bukwang Pharmaceutical
- 24 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 43 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.