A Prospective Randomized Rater-Blinded 6-Month Head-To-Head Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Paliperidone ER Versus Olanzapine in Patients With Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paliperidone (Primary) ; Olanzapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jun 2012 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 14 Sep 2010 US FDA approved NDA for paliperidone for the acute and maintenance treatment of schizophrenia based data from this and other pivotal trials.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History