A Multi-Center, Open-Label, Exploratory Study of Bcr-Abl Kinetics in Adult Patients on Nilotinib With Philadelphia Chromosome Positive (Ph+) Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia in Chronic Phase (CML-CP) and a Suboptimal Molecular Response to Imatinib.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.