A combined phase II/III, observer blind, randomized, multi center study to evaluate safety, tolerability and immunogenicity of trivalent subunit influenza vaccines [influenza vrius vaccine], produced either in mammalian cell culture or in embryonated hen eggs, in healthy children and adolescents
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza vaccine (Optaflu) (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 28 Apr 2015 Pooled analysis safety and tolerability results presented at the 2015 Annual Meeting of the Pediatric Academic Societies.
- 25 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Apr 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History