Phase II Randomized Trial of Gemcitabine and Cisplatin With or Without Cetuximab in Patients With Urothelial Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Bladder cancer; Renal cancer; Ureteral-neoplasms; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 10 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History