MT2007-12 Allogeneic Natural Killer Cells With Rituximab in Patients With CD20 Positive Relapsed Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma or Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. Strategies to Increase Sensitivity of CLL Tumor Cells to Natural Killer Cell-Immune-Mediated Cytolysis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Lymphokine-activated killer cells (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.