A phase II, observer blind, randomized, multi center study to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of two 0.25 ml or 0.5 ml doses of investigational vaccine and active influenza vaccine in healthy children aged 6 to less than 60 months.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 13 Jan 2010 Patient numbers amended from 326 to 360 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2008 New trial record.