Clinical protocol for a multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo controlled, comparison of the efficacy and safety of Bextra (valdecoxib) 10 mg once daily and naproxen 500 mg twice daily in treating the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) in a severe RA population
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Naproxen; Valdecoxib
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Jul 2008 Actual study completion date (1 Jan 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2008 New trial record.