Adjuvant immunotherapy with anti-CTLA-4 monoclonal antibody (ipilimumab) versus placebo after complete resection of high-risk Stage III melanoma: A randomized, doubleblind Phase 3 trial of the EORTC Melanoma Group
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 Jun 2018 Results pooled data from CheckMate 238 and EORTC 18071 to evaluate the number of patients needed to treat (NNT) based on recurrence-free survival (RFS) for nivolumab vs. placebo and nivolumab vs. ipilimumab over 12 and 18 months, were presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 19 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 11 Oct 2016 Final overall survival results presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History