A Phase 1 Study of the Histone-Deacetylase Inhibitor JNJ-26481585 in Subjects With Advanced or Refractory Leukemia or Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Quisinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Dec 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from Jan 2011 to Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.