A Phase 2b/3, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Pagibaximab Injection in Very Low Birth Weight (VLBW) Neonates for the Prevention of Staphylococcal Sepsis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Pagibaximab (Primary)
- Indications Sepsis; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 15 Mar 2012 Additional locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 15 Mar 2012 This trial has been completed in Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom and recruiting in Spain.