A Phase I Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalating Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Topical Nasal Poly-ICLC.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Poly ICLC (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Brain cancer; Flavivirus infections; Glioblastoma; Orthopoxvirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2009 Actual patient number (57) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.