A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, International Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Ocrelizumab Given As a Single Infusion or Dual Infusion Compared With Placebo in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have an Inadequate Response to Methotrexate Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ocrelizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FEATURE
- Sponsors Genentech
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 May 2010 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 20 May 2010 According to a Roche/Biogen Idec media release, the ocrelizumab rheumatoid arthritis clinical development programme (including this and the SCRIPT, FILM and STAGE trials) has been discontinued due to an unfavourable overall benefit to risk profile.