A multi-center, randomized, double-blind,placebo-controlled study comparing 80 mg of adalimumab with placebo, and demonstrating the non-inferiority of monthly 80 mg adalimumab dosing compared with 40 mg adalimumab every other week dosing.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Jun 2018 Results of pooled analysis (DE009, DE011, DE019, M10-261 and M13-390) presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 23 Jun 2016 Results of safety analysis of this and other trials published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.