A Phase I Study With an Expansion Cohort of the PARP [poly (ADP-ribose)-polymerase-1] inhibitor AZD2281 (olaparib, KU-0059436) Combined With Carboplatin in Breast and Ovarian Cancer in BRCA1/2 Mutation Carriers and Familial Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Apr 2014 Results for the triple-negative breast cancer cohort presented at the 105th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 14 Oct 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 45 to 101 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2008 New trial record.