Comparisons of the reactogenicity and immunogenicity in ambulatory elderly subjects of a standard-dose Fluzone (15 microg HA/virus strain) and a high-dose (60 microg HA/virus strain) of a trivalent inactivated influenza virus vaccine.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Apr 2008 New trial record.