Phase III randomized trial study comparing the outcome of high-dose IMRT [intensity modulated radiation therapy] (86.4 Gy) alone with IMRT to 75.6 Gy plus neoadjuvant/adjuvant androgen deprivation in patients with high grade intermediate risk and unfavorable risk prostate cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bicalutamide (Primary) ; Goserelin (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.