An open-label, ascending-dose, clinical trial of intra-arterial microplasmin administration in patients with acute peripheral arterial occlusion
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ocriplasmin (Primary)
- Indications Arterial occlusive disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ThromboGenics
- 17 Nov 2008 Actual patient number (19) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2008 New trial record.