Phase II of Gefitinib (IRESSA) Administered as First-Line Treatment in Patients With Non-Resectable Pneumonic-Type Adenocarcinoma (P-ADC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Bronchiolo-alveolar adenocarcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 May 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Apr 2008 New trial record.