A Phase II Study of Gliadel, Concomitant Temozolomide and Radiation, Followed By Dose Dense Therapy With Temozolomide For Newly Diagnosed Malignant High Grade Glioma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Carmustine polifeprosan 20 wafer; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jan 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2009 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated 27-Jan-2009