An Open-label, Clinical Trial of Intra-arterial Microplasmin Administration in Patients With Acute Intracranial Vertebrobasilar Artery Occlusion
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ocriplasmin (Primary)
- Indications Arterial occlusive disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MITI-IA
- Sponsors ThromboGenics
- 14 Nov 2012 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. ThromboGenics has decided not to pursue development of microplasmin (uPLi) for vascular conditions.
- 07 Oct 2008 Actual patient number (2) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.