Single Centre, Prospective, Comparative, Open-Label, Randomised Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Tolerability of the Combination of Moxifloxacin Plus Metronidazole Versus Piperacillin/Tazobactam for the Treatment of Patients With Intra-Abdominal Abscesses
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Metronidazole (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin (Primary) ; Piperacillin/tazobactam
- Indications Bacterial infections; Intra-abdominal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MEMO
- Sponsors Bayer
- 20 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 21 Jun 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2009 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Apr 2008 New trial record.