A 5-year comparative imaging trial with glatiramer acetate versus low or high doses of other disease-modifying therapies in treatment-naive patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate; Interferon beta-1a; Interferon beta-1b
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Oct 2011 Planned End Date changed to 1 Dec 2007.
- 11 Oct 2011 Final results of this 5-year brain MRI study have been published in the Journal of the Neurological Sciences, according to a Teva Neuroscience media release.
- 22 Apr 2008 New trial record.