A Phase I/II Open Label Study To Evaluate The Safety, Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics Of ALXN6000 In Patients With Relapsing Or Refractory B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Or Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Samalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 12 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2010 Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of The American Society of Haematology and topline results presented in a Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release.