A study of ARQ 197 in healthy volunteers to assess the pharmacokinetic (PK) profile in extensive and poor metabolizers as defined by cytochrome P450 2c19 (CYP [cytochrome] 2C19) genotype
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tivantinib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Germ cell and embryonal neoplasms; Liver cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Renal cancer; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors ArQule
- 21 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jun 2008.
- 22 Apr 2008 New trial record.