A Phase I Dose Escalation Study Evaluating MK1775 in Both Monotherapy and in Combination With Either Gemcitabine, Cisplatin, or Carboplatin in Adult Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Adavosertib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 06 Sep 2016 Results assessing safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and preliminary pharmacodynamics of AZD1775 published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.