A 4-week Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Parallel Group Phase IIa Study to Assess the Tolerability/Safety and Efficacy of Inhaled AZD4818 in Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 4818 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms TOP
- 15 Apr 2010 Results were published in Respiratory Medicine.
- 12 Sep 2009 Results presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 23 Apr 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History