A Single-Center, Open-Label, Randomized Pilot Study of the Safety and Efficacy of AzaSite Ophthalmic Solution, 1% in Combination With Mechanical Therapy Versus Mechanical Therapy Alone for Four Weeks in Subjects With Posterior Blepharitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Blepharitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 06 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2008 to 1 Nov 2008 as reported by CT.gov
- 01 Oct 2008 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov