A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Clinical Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Subconjunctival Injections of Sirolimus [Rapamycin] in Patients With Diabetic Macular Edema Secondary to Diabetic Retinopathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2009 Enrollment of 131 patients has been completed, as reported in a MacuSight media release.
- 05 Jun 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.