An International Multicentre Randomized Controlled Trial of Intensive Insulin Therapy Targeting Normoglycemia In Acute Myocardial Infarction: the RECREATE (REsearching Coronary REduction by Appropriately Targeting Euglycemia) Pilot Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine; Insulin glulisine
- Indications Hyperglycaemia; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RECREATE
- 15 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2010 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India record).