APRiCOT-L (Apricoxib in Combination Oncology Treatment - Lung) A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multicenter Phase 2 Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Apricoxib in Combination With Erlotinib in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Apricoxib; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APRiCOT-L
- 01 Apr 2014 Results published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 06 Apr 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History