A phase I/II clinical trial of oral vorinostat (MK0683) in combination with erlotinib in patients with relapsed/refractory non-small-cell lung cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib; Vorinostat
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 09 Mar 2009 Actual patient number (23) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2009 Planned end date added to 1 Dec 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2008 New trial record.