Evaluation of pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties of rapid-acting insulin analogs [insulin lispro, insulin aspart] given as a bolus by continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion (CSII) and in multiple daily injections basal-bolus therapy in pediatric subjects with type 1 diabetes (TID)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin aspart (Primary) ; Insulin detemir (Primary) ; Insulin lispro
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 23 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 28 Feb 2012 Results published in Diabetes Care.
- 26 Apr 2008 New trial record.