A double-blind, multicenter, randomized, double dummy, three-arm parallel-group comparative study of the efficacy, safety and tolerance of oral NXL 103 versus oral comparator in the treatment of community-acquired pneumonia in adults
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Amoxicillin; Linopristin/flopristin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novexel
- 12 Sep 2009 Results reported at ICAAC 2009.
- 11 Sep 2009 Results will be presented at the Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC), according to a Novexel media release.
- 09 Jan 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 300 to 302, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History