A multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study evaluating the efficacy and impact on health-related quality of life of levocetirizine 5 mg once daily given for 2 weeks in subjects 18 yr [year] of age and older with seasonal allergic rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Levocetirizine (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 18 Nov 2009 Actual patient number changed from 567 to 580 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2009 Actual patient number (567) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2008 Actual study completion date is now 1 Jul 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.