Non-inferiority of Co-administration of GSK Biologicals'Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine GSK1024850A With DTPa-IPV-Hib Versus Co-administration With DTPa-HBV-IPV/Hib.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hib DTaP hepatitis B poliovirus vaccine (Infanrix hexa) (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Otitis media; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 28 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2010 to 1 Nov 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History