A Randomized, Open Label, Multicentric Phase III [study] Evaluating the Benefit of a Sequential Regimen Associating FEC 100 [fluorouracil + epirubicin + cyclophosphamide] and Ixabepilone in Adjuvant Treatment of Non Metastatic, Poor Prognosis Breast Cancer Defined as Triple-Negative Tumor [HER2 Negative - ER Negative - PR Negative] or [HER2 Negative and PR Negative] Tumor; in Node Positive or Node Negative Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Ixabepilone (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TavIx
- 26 Sep 2018 Five-year efficacy results published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History